Face scrub for a Goddess...

Yes this face scrub will make you feel heavenly beautiful. Is very easy to make and most of the ingredients you might have them at home. Thanks to my friend Clara, I have been more conscience about what goes on my skin. I have been doing research about the most natural way of taking care of myself. I took a little workshop for Body scrubs, from that knowledge I have been experimenting at home, and I came up with this recipe part of my cooking background and let me tell you I am still impress by the results.


You need:

3/4 cup of Caster Sugar (fine)
1/4 cup of Sea Salt (fine) or pink Himalayan salt
1 tbsp of Light brown Sugar
1/2 cup of Coconut Oil
1 tbsp dried rose petals or lavender
1 tbsp of Olive oil
1 tbsp of Honey
10 drops of Vanilla Essential Oil or any essential oil of you preference
10 drops of Vitamin E
- 8 oz Container -



First mix all the sugars, making sure there is no lumps, then add the oils and honey and mix until all well combine together, at the end add your rose petals or lavender; add the essential oils and the Vitamin E.
If you want to make a small recipe for one application you won't need the Vitamin E.


  • The Vitamin E is important because it will act as a preservative, and is an anti oxidant = to anti ageing. 
  • Keep your scrub in the fridge.
  • Use within 6 months.
  • Mix with a clean spoon before using.
  • Avoid  adding water into the scrub.
Before applying:

By it self this scrub is very good, but I found very hard to apply, so I want it to come up some sort of glue that could make the salts and sugars stay in my skin for deeper cleaning. I found that egg whites were used in some face masks to close pores, Fantastic!!!! 
Before you apply your scrub, place one table spoon of your scrub in a small bowl, in a separate bowl slightly whisk one egg white then mix both, it will get a bit foamy but that is what you need, with your finger tips massages your "visage" and then let it sit as a face mask. Rinse with warm water and see for yourself the results!


Comments